The online store operating at www.shop.inter-tap.eu (hereinafter referred to as the Online Store) belongs to the company Inter Tap sc (hereinafter referred to as the Seller) having its registered office at ul.Bielska 26 A in Square Root Business Centre 102-116 Windmill Road London CR0 2XQ.
The Seller sells its own goods via the Online Store.
Only those who are over 18 years old can place orders in the Online Store.
The sale takes place via the Internet in the form of a distance contract between the ordering party (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer) and the Seller.
A prerequisite for the order is the correct completion by the Buyer of the appropriate form located in the Online Store.
Placing an order by the Buyer means acceptance of the provisions of these Regulations.
The Seller reserves the right to withdraw from the order, if the data given by the Buyer in the order form will be incomplete, incorrect or untrue.
The seller will confirm the acceptance of the order via the internet at the time of receipt. In addition, the Seller will inform the Buyer electronically about changes in the status of the order.
If after placing an order it turns out that the ordered item is currently unavailable, the Buyer will be immediately informed via email or telephone by a person authorized to contact the Buyer. However, this period will be extended, if it falls on public holidays. In the event of such a situation, the Buyer has the right to cancel the order.
The Seller undertakes to send the Buyer a parcel in accordance with the order within 21 working days from the date of order confirmation.
The seller delivers the parcel to the Buyer via the courier company with which he is currently cooperating.
The prices of offered items located in the Online Store are expressed in Polish zlotys and include VAT.
The shipping costs in the amount specified in the order form or by the store's employee will be added to the total value of the order at the latest when the order is confirmed. The cost of shipment may change compared to the amount given in the order form, if the order consists of products from different suppliers. The Buyer will be informed immediately about the change of transport costs by an employee of the Online Store.
Shipments are carried out only within the borders of the Republic of Poland.
The buyer is obliged to collect the ordered goods, and the payment for the ordered goods should be settled in accordance with the chosen form of payment.
The Buyer may refuse to collect and pay for the ordered goods only in the event of damage or destruction of the subject of the order during the receipt of the shipment.
The buyer accepts that a certain part of the offered products is made by hand, which does not give the possibility of full repeatability of the offered offer. These differences may only apply to a small degree of color, shape or design.
The Seller shall make every effort to ensure that product photographs posted in the Online Store reflect the actual appearance of the products, however, it does not affect the way they are displayed on the screen of the Consumer's device. Therefore, if you have any doubts about the product (especially regarding the color), please contact the seller. You can order several samples of selected products free of charge.
Pursuant to the Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws of June 24, 2014, item 827), the Buyer - the Consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving reasons, within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods to the Buyer - Consumer. Returned goods must be sent in the unaltered state (if it had the original packaging, it must be delivered) together with a written statement of withdrawal from the contract or prior notification of the withdrawal from the contract to: firstname.lastname@example.org and the specification received in the package order or VAT invoice. The return of goods to the Seller takes place at the expense of the Buyer - the Consumer. Any scratches, discoloration or similar mechanical damage, the occurrence of which could suggest improper handling of the goods, will cause the claim to be unrecognized.In order to return the goods, it is necessary to contact the Seller in advance. According to art. 38 above of the Act, the withdrawal from the contract does not apply to products sold on current or square meters and cut from the roll and original packaging with chemicals opened after delivery.
In the case of a refund, the amount due will be transferred to the bank account indicated by the Buyer or by postal order within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the returned goods. The amount to be refunded will be reduced by the cost of shipping to the Buyer. In the case of a return by postal order, the Polish Post will be deducted from the sum refunded (according to its price list).
Any complaints regarding the purchased goods should be submitted by the Buyer to the Seller's e-mail address (email@example.com).
The seller is not responsible for the consequences of unintentional incidents that he did not have, which prevented or hindered his performance of the contract (fire, flood, strikes, border closures, etc.).
The parties shall endeavor to resolve all possible arbitration issues, and in the event that such an agreement would be impossible, the dispute shall be resolved by the court competent for the seat of the Seller.
The store processes the buyer's personal data only for the purpose of order fulfillment, user account management, protection of potential claims, returns, etc. And also statistical analysis of the store's activity in order to optimize it.
If the buyer agrees, his personal data is processed in order to present the store's marketing materials (newsletter).
INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The data administrator is Inter Tap s.c. I.Binda, M.Binda, Inter Tap sp. O.o. based in Square Root Business Centre 102-116 Windmill Road London CR0 2XQ.
I have the right to access my data, correct it, request its removal. From 25/05/2018, I will also have the right to limit processing, raise objections to the processing of my personal data and the right to transfer my data. I am entitled to file a complaint to the supervisory body if my data is processed in a way that is not in accordance with legal requirements.
For what purpose do we process your data? The data will be processed for the provision of services provided by Inter Tap s.c. as part of websites and online stores.
The data will also be processed for marketing purposes consisting in providing you with information about the services offered by the Administrator, promotions, promotional events, opinion polls, and based on your additional consent also by means of messages sent to your e-mail address or phone number and during conversations telephone calls.
Providing data is voluntary, but it is necessary to use the services offered by the Administrator as part of websites and online stores. Without providing personal data, it will not be possible to provide these services.
The legal basis for the processing of my personal data is art. 23 sec. 1 point 3 and art. 23 sec. 1 point 5 of the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data, and from 25/05/2018 it will be Art. 6 par. 1 b and art. 6 par. 1 lit. f of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC. The legitimate interest of the administrator is marketing of own goods and opinion research. If I agree to receive marketing messages also to my e-mail address and telephone number, the legal basis will also be art. 10 of the Act of 18.07.2002 on the provision of electronic services and art. 172 of the Act of 16.07.2004. Telecommunications Law.
The recipients of personal data will be: entities providing hosting, entities dealing with IT security, state authorities authorized under separate regulations, accounting offices for financial settlements, payment operators as well as courier companies delivering the goods being the subject of the transaction.
Personal data will be processed over time to demonstrate the correctness of the Administrator's responsibilities to the User. This period corresponds to the length of the period of limitation of claims. Personal data processed in the scope of conducting marketing activities will be processed during the time of their administration by the Administrator or the User's objection to further processing of personal data for marketing purposes, or withdrawal of consent to send marketing information to an e-mail address or telephone number. The cancellation of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to the withdrawal of consent.
I have two types of right to object to the processing of my personal data if the administrator processes my personal data:
on the basis of legitimate interests, I can raise objections for reasons related to my particular situation;
for the purposes of direct marketing, then I can file an objection in each case.
I. Personal data
• User - a natural person, visiting, browsing electronic services belonging to F4C Trade Limited and also receiving marketing and information materials from Inter F4C Trade Limited
• Electronic services belonging to F4C Trade Limited - company websites, product websites, online stores or blogs, company profiles on social networks
2. In order to use the services offered by F4C Trade Limited electronically, the User must complete the appropriate form. It is required to provide certain personal data, which can also be provided at a later time.
3. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary to use the services. Without providing the personal data required by the Administrator, it will not be possible to provide these services.
4. Any personal data that the User enters into the registration form, correspondence with F4C Trade Limited and other personal data collected during the User's use of the services are processed in a manner consistent with the requirements set out in Polish law, and above all the Act of 29.08.1997 . on the protection of personal data (unified text: Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, as amended) and the Act of 18.07.2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422 ).
5. By contrast, from 25/05/2018, personal data will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC, hereinafter referred to as "RODO".
1. The administrator of personal data is F4C Trade Limited
2. F4C Trade Limited may entrust the processing of collected Users' personal data to another entity on the basis of the contract concluded with it, entrusting the processing of personal data.
3. The Administrator informs that the recipients of personal data will be: entities providing hosting, entities dealing with information security of Inter Tap electronic services, state authorities authorized under separate regulations, accounting offices for financial settlements, payment operators as well as courier companies delivering goods .
1. The User has the right to access their personal data and may verify or correct it, as well as delete it, by sending a relevant request to F4C Trade Limited
2. From 25/05/2018, the User will also have the right to limit the processing and the right to transfer personal data. If personal data are processed in a manner that is not compliant with legal requirements, then the User will have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body.
3. From 25/05/2018, the User will also have the right to object to the processing of personal data, including opposition to processing for purposes of direct marketing.
1. F4C Trade Limited processes Users' personal data to the extent necessary to conclude, execute and terminate the legal relationship the subject of which is the provision of services offered through the Portal. Users' personal data provided in correspondence with F4C Trade Limited are used to provide the User with an answer and for marketing purposes consisting in the promotion of F4C Trade Limited and its services.
2. The legal basis for the processing of personal data will be from 25/05/2018 art. 6 par. 1 lit. b and art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO. The legitimate interest of the administrator is marketing of own services.
F4C Trade Limited, on the basis of the additional and optional consent granted by the User, has the right to send marketing information to the e-mail addresses or telephone numbers provided to him. The consent referred to in the preceding sentence may be revoked by the User at any time. In the event of such consent, the legal basis for the processing of personal data will also be art. 10 of the Act of 18.07.2002 on the provision of electronic services and art. 172 of the Act of 16.07.2004. Telecommunications Law.
Personal data will be processed for the time needed to provide services to the User by F4C Trade Limited, and after the completion of their provision for the time needed to demonstrate the correct performance of the obligations of F4C Trade Limited in favor of the User. This period corresponds to the length of the period of limitation of claims. Personal data processed in the scope of conducting marketing activities will be processed by the time of their conduct by F4C Trade Limited or expressing objection to the further processing of personal data for marketing purposes, or withdrawal of consent to send marketing information to an e-mail address or telephone number.
2. F4C Trade Limited stores cookies on the User's end device and then gains access to information contained in them for the following purposes:
proper operation of electronic services, and especially maintaining the session after logging in,
adaptation of the services offered to the User's preferences,
remember the User's individual preferences,
1. F4C Trade Limited also informs Users that it is possible to set up a web browser that prevents the saving and storage of cookies on the User's end device.
2. Inter Tap sc. it also indicates that the cookie files may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by F4C Trade Limited, through appropriate browser functions, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available under the operating system.
3. These links contain information on how to delete cookies in selected browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl,
F4C Trade Limited informs Users that changing the configuration of the web browser, which prevents or limits the storage of cookies, may result in functional limitations of the services provided. The deletion of cookie files during the provision of the service may lead to similar effects.
III. Other technologies
2. The use of the technology referred to in paragraph the previous aim is to provide services at the highest level, i.e. optimizing the operation of the Portal, adapting its content to the preferences of the User and pursuing analytical, statistical and marketing goals.
IV. Data contained in system logs
Information that is contained in the system logs in connection with the general principles of making calls on the Internet are used by the hosting company that serves Inter Tap s.c only for technical and statistical purposes.
V. Technical means used by the Administrator
The administrator applies the current technical data protection regulations required to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent electronically by unauthorized persons.
F4C Trade Limited will also register the IP number of the computer through which the User will use electronic systems.