Velour woven fabric (Headlining) eSU
eSU1/1 light beige
eSU1/3 light grey
eSU1/11 dark grey
Material width: 170cm (+ - 3cm)
Price for one linear meter
Depending on the width provided by the producer
We will send you the widest material available in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Velour woven fabric used as a headliner: eSU Collection
The material is intended for production and reparation of car upholstery, especially:
• passenger car headliners,
• van and truck headliners,
• side pannels,
• other upholstery elements exposed to intensive use
• Trim panels,
• Internal partition compartments,
• Upholstered walls of minivans,
• The interior of the vehicles in the public sector,
• Sleeping cabin for truck drivers,
• The cabins of heavy duty vehicles like diggers, bulldozers, tractors et,
Original upholstery fabric is characterised by:
• no scrim lamination provides high elasticity of the material - it can be streached in all directions,
• above-average grammage,
• fading resistance,
• abrasion resistance,
• excellent elasticity,
• ease of cleaning,
• multiplicity of usage,
• increased efficiency of the material- at least 140cm wide
Tools and accesories available:
• if the thickness of the lamination is not good enough you can order no scrim foam and foam in sheets to
sew or glue underneath the material,
• if you are installing the headlining to a construction we advise to use C-ring automotive staples. This will
ensure fastness of fixing
The usage of original automotive fabrics gives you certanity of its quality. Remember! Materials
produced for automotive industry must pass very strict, specialistic tests in terms of abrasion
resistance (think, how many times do you sit on the drivers seat), temperature resistance,
flame retardancy etc.
Remove any stains as soon as you spot them. Avoid excessive soaking while cleaning, remember not to soak
foam layer. Do not rub the surface with rough cleaning equiptment. Do not use strong detergents,
bleaches etc. as they may cause discoloration of the material.
Do dry the material well.
Price for 1 linear meter
We are shipping the materials in rolls of up to 30 kg of weight. The measurement of the parcel is important as well.
The material with a thinner lamination (foam up to 4 mm) can be sent in grater quantity, even 20-30 linear meters.
Heavier and thicker materials (laminated with up to 8mm foam) or foams itself are sent in lesser lenght rolls.
When more quantities of same material oredred it will be sent in one continuous lenght, for multiple orders
we will roll it on one roll to reduce the shipping cost.
The material is rolled on cardboard tube then wrapped in a protective layer and thick transparent foil.
Please check the parcel upon delievery for any damages. Look at the material, if you have orederd
few patterns it surely has been rolled together.
Please have a look inside the tube , this is where we put, glue containers, catalogues samples, pipping etc.
Store fabrics on the cardboard rolls, preferably on hangers to prevent deformation.
Colour in the picture may be slightly different from the colour of the material. It depends on the settings of your
graphics card and monitor. Differences in colour are easy to be seen by watching the same image
simultaneously on different monitores.
No customer reviews for the moment.